Tuesday, February 21, 2006

diy masonry heater d17


Light work today i had other commitments to attend to. I nevertheless managed to plaster the outside of the inner frame. This is an important step with regards to security. This is to prevent any co leakage from the smoke channels to creep through the outer wall and to eventually finish in the room. The inside of the smoke channels was also plastered together with the outside of the firebox as i was building it. The mixture is the same i used for masonry ( clay/sand).

Petite journée aujourd'hui. J'avais d'autres obligations. J'ai quand même réussi à enduire l'exterieur du mur intérieur. C'est important au niveau de la sécurite. Cela empêche toute migration du co vers le mur extérieur et en fin de compte vers la pièce. L'intérieur a été lui aussi enduit avec l'exterieur du mur du foyer au fur et à mesure de l'élévation. L'enduit est le même mélange que j'ai employé pour ce mur ( melange argile et sable ).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comment as tu fait pour enduire l'interieur des conduits lateraux ?
Comment ca se passe au niveau du joint de dilatation ?
Berny.

11/09/2006 8:59 AM  
Anonymous interracial true stories said...

Two days before I was due to leave I cast my mind back to that fatefulday so long ago. Six months later, Bob invited me over to hisapartment.
preteen bondage stories
woman dog sex stories com
nifty erotic stories puberty
xnxx stories spellbook of desires
free illustrated adult stories
Two days before I was due to leave I cast my mind back to that fatefulday so long ago. Six months later, Bob invited me over to hisapartment.

12/04/2010 12:38 AM  
Anonymous Zoey Roberts said...

Nice ppost

11/10/2021 10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home